Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: September (2016)
This is a new topic for Lore Questions because the old one was about 26 pages. The format is roughly the same, but some guidelines;

1) Try and format your questions appropriately. As in, make it easy to read and answer.
2) Try and limit the number of questions you ask per thread. I don't mind answering them, but don't get crazy and ask me 20 things, especially if they require detailed answers.
3) Try to avoid asking extremely specific questions, such as 'Did anyone ever die of food poisoning in Cellsvich?'. Answering these is difficult, because not everything is set in stone, so giving a definitive answer on it not only restricts me in the future, but it might influence other players' character concepts that involve it.

That said, if you have any questions, you can post them in this thread! I will post answers at the end of the month/start of the next one.

Thanks! (And yes, if you had questions from the previous topic that I didn't answer before I closed it, you can post them here, but remember the formatting guideline.)
So, I totally understand the need to shroud Asha in mystique, but I can't help but ask:

What can you tell us about Asha? Affiliations, maybe? Or is she simply so Elven and rooted in her culture that she'll always remain an enigma? Would she be more open to those of the Elven persuasion?
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Out of curiosity, aside from the Herons you mentioned in an earlier "Lore Questions," are there any yet-to-be "unlocked" Kaelensia? Or better yet, are there any other known/believed-to-exist (either in reality or 'myth') races outside of *insert whatever you labeled Ashe/Kinu as, assuming that wasn't strictly a mechanic-based namesake* and the known monster races?
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Sooo Not sure if this was ever asked but, Papilion wings are as real as they believe? Then if they believe they're fully real and functioning, can they fly?
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Could glass eyes be enchanted to work as visual sensory inputs for people who've lost their eyes.

Can mechanation eyes be put in normal organic races.
Given the dark zone between it and Sigrogana, and the large bandit infested deserts to all sides, how does Oniga get it's trade goods and supplies? I would assume the easiest way would just be through mage teleportation, or is there some other way they ensure they don't lose everything to bandits?

And if it is that, is there any real limit to how much the guild can teleport at a time? (Carts, Elephants, convoys worth... Just ballpark estimate if anything, the exacts aren't needed.)
They of few characters, and fewer posts.
Another query about Dark Zones is that, how is it that Dark Zones can simply exist? What kind of power is required to actually explore a Dark Zone without becoming Corrupted or simply dying, or just forgetting everything if one were to survive? I can totally understand the mystique behind it, but if Dark Zones are simply dangerous, unexplored areas of the world, then wouldn't that mean all else was a Dark Zone once upon a time as well? (You know, aside from when the world was presumably on fire due to the whole double Sun situation (stupid Nairyf).)

Surely someone or something should be capable of shedding light on them.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
One mooooore thing, Laplace.Net messages take exactly how long to send? Are they instant over the forum thing? I could've sworn there was a post somewhere about it being three hours but I can't find it.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Is it actually possible for a vampire to be a priest of Mercala, or no?
NAGA QUESTIONS!

Were Naga at all while captive, educated and had any rights, or did Snakemen treat them as property, pretty much?
Were Naga community-captives, or were some of them 'owned' by individual Snakemen.
How does Snakemen society work, is there any form of Hierarchy?
Being as Snakemen come off as a immoral, brutish race, did Snakemen allow Naga to fully mature before using them for reproduction purposes or did they only wait long enough until they could have offspring?
Were Naga singularly kept by the Snakemen, or were they kept in groups, furthermore, were they allowed to have familial groupings at all?
When were Naga first made by the snakemen, and when were they released (preferably years for the purpose of back-story creation)
Are Snakemen and Naga technically the same race/species? I ask this because Snakemen can only use nagas to have children, and Naga don't seem to have a male incarnate otherwise.