Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather
Can we have 'rain' give us a small warning before it actually hits? Like a text message,

"It looks like it's going to rain soon..."
For what purpose?
For things like "Oh it looks like its gonna rain, better put an umbrella up/go inside." It's minor, but it would be better than "DRENCHED AT RANDOM"
I'd like it really if what month it is gave more of a factor on the weather, IE; spring and summer months meant more rain, or chances of possible thunderstorms, and later months caused snow during the winter in certain areas. Makes the world feel more alive and dynamic, instead of;

"It rains too much in Cellsvich"

"Rain doesn't exist at the arena" (yes people actually do that in character...)

Or the ever famous SL1; "Wut r rain?"

It'd be interesting too if there were ash storms in Tannis from the volcano nearby, just to have it's own special little atmosphere tacked onto it.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
[strike]The Arena is covered by a dome tent. Any rain falling on the Arena would be reflected.[/strike] . . . Well, maybe not, but that's how it looks like in the overworld so it's a bit misleading.

I agree with Rendar and Ryu's suggestions one-hundred percent. We should be able to tell when it's going to rain, and there should be more variations of rain: light rain, a drizzle, heavy rain with thunder, maybe, and then snow! Beautiful snow. . . Although I guess snow may be out of the question since logically snow would fill up on the ground and that would require tile changes so. . .
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Maybe Laplace cards could have a weather ap.................?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
100% in support.

"La de da, we're having a merry time, and ACK RAIN!"

That really doesn't happen. The sky is a good indicator of if rain might be plausible.
*loud burp*