Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HSDW Tweak in Light of Mage Update
"Snake" Wrote:
"Neus" Wrote:Maybe, although that would make HSDW useless unless you have the Tactician trait, and when I inevitably remove that it'll cause problems.

And uh, yeah, I forgot to add this one: Tactician trait is not a choice. It's a 'must-have'. You can't do anything with 6M, that's why playing as a low-level is a pain in the booty. And if you do a research, you'll be (not quite) surprised that 100% of the server (pre 15 SKI/people below LV 4 aside) have Tactician in their Trait Pools.

You say HSDW is going to be unusable if you add repeat action, but Charge (1M) + Move (3M) + *Soldier Skill* (3M) or Shukuchi (1M) + Move (3M) + *MA Skill* (3M), or even a Priest's Needle (4M) + *Light damage skill* (3M) will be impossible to use with 6M only. And those are not even worth being mentioned, since playing Evoker is so easy right now. You can't get silenced while casting your stuff.

So like, either tweak HSDW, or make Screamer cost 2M instead of 1M. I'm (sorta) fine with Cobra's mobility, since it can be shut down by Immobilize. (I guess?)

For a small bit of clarification, Needle is now 3M, and Skyburn ignores immobilize. Again, it would be a safe bet to implement this until the grand discussion on what to do with Tactician needs to happen.
True, true. And sorry for the misinformation.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]