Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple BGM Links
This one is a bit on the side topic for suggestions. But here I go.

For people with multiple theme songs / Voice samples. Would it be possible to add more than one BGM Link? I'll explain in detail below!
-------
Now, let's start with the Settings button. The Gear shape thing in the description. When you click it, there's Edit Page and BGM Link. But how about a "Add New BGM Link" option below them? Right there.

[Image: 0eefec52f3d74a52bf9b9483d45d044c.png]

With each BGM Link added, a new Music Note button will appear. Maybe even number them by adding small numbers in the bottom like this.

[Image: 97e7f5e0afb841ae9e2d8a98d9807f3e.png]

(It looks ugly, but you get the idea.)

They should occupy this empty bit of space to make use of it. To a limit of 4~5, up to you to measure how many of those buttons can fit into it.

[Image: 3d4c1ebe9bd64ca3baf2ca29f235edef.png]

One last thing. If multiple links are all toggled "on", maybe have the option to play them in a row or shuffle them sort of thing? Like a playlist of some sorts. If possible that is.

Any suggestions/comments are of course welcome!
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
I like it! I can see the Dev adding it as a donation item to be bought with asagos. I'd totally get it.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
stop siphoning people's money with your suggestions, lina-

Had another thought, what about instead of moving them into the Red Box I included in my screenshot, instead just place them on the original BGM button's right? Then if you have, maybe shift the Page Scroll buttons up a tiny bit.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~