Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for explanation on youkai gifts
Okay, so tell me if this an April fools joke or not.
But I basically had a Topaz gift I gave to a night [s]Pokemon[s] youkai, and she threw it away and lost 2x the happiness of a diamond youkai gifts.

Could we at least, have a clarification on the types of youkai gifts and their effects?

Or we could maybe have a understanding trait after maxing the respective type of the youkai in affinity under summoner? Because I'm pretty sure that a summoner would have a greater understanding of their youkai as their friendship increases, no?
They're based on the race of the youkai.

I suggest making notes about great successes and great failures with gifts because they will happen every time with the gem; then you can put it on the wiki. I'm not going to give any information beyond that.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6052#p6052 Wrote:Neus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:27 pm[/url]"]They're based on the race of the youkai.

I suggest making notes about great successes and great failures with gifts because they will happen every time with the gem; then you can put it on the wiki. I'm not going to give any information beyond that.
Could you raise the chance of the gifts??
Please?
*Whines*
Here's what I 'know' they like.

Beast: Topaz
Dragon: Emerald
Fairy: Uh. . . Ruby?
Night: Onyx
Am I also right to assume they're flawed/colored glass/something along the lines given how incredibly low value they actualy have?
So far I only know what youkai don't seem to like.

lol.
Night hates Topaz
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6133#p6133 Wrote:Reikou » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:18 pm[/url]"]Here's what I 'know' they like.

Beast: Topaz
Dragon: Emerald
Fairy: Uh. . . Ruby?
Night: Onyx
Also, if it says they are "Elated" by the gift, thats what they like. So uh. Yeah
And Avians like Diamonds, but hate amethysts.
Topaz: Beast
Diamond: Avians
Amethyst: Mystic
Emerald: Dragon
Ruby: Fairy
Sapphire: Plants
Onyx: Night

Happy?
[Image: lpYT6xj.gif]
Well, we need to compile a list of the two hated types per a youkai type! Tongue