Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destiny Copy Spells Reduced Back to Rank 0
Destiny Spellthief Copy Spell Ranks are reduced back to 0 despite them being maxed rank in their respective classes.

Example, I have rank 5 Death Knighting in Hexer (And stole a rank 5 one, too, if that matters.) which is supposed to give me +10 to each stat, and it did normally before going destiny rogue, but now it only gives me +1. Also, all the copy spell's FP costs are at rank 0 values. Pretty sure it's caused by all the other classes being 'closed'.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Yeah destiny sets all your other classes to locked and level 0 and blank slates them

Honestly a destined spell thief shouldn't be weaker than a non destined one.

Just make all spells for destined rogues count as max rank when used as a spell thief.
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:Just make all spells for destined rogues count as max rank when used as a spell thief.
I know this isn't a suggestion thread, but you can do this to fix it, Dev? You're bound to release more spells in the future, and it will be a hassle to just un-destiny to rank up new spells then destiny again.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Full support for alternative ranking method for copy spells.
we already made a thread about it the general consensus was Either they wanted it based on snatch spell rank or overload copy
Bump that topic then. This isn't a bug.