Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truly Masochistic
Plisafs Masochism seems to fade into nothing when used at Rank 1, when it is transferred via a basic attack.

To reproduce:

1. Have 1 rank of Plisafs Masochism.
2. Cast the skill, then get attacked with a basic weapon attack.
3. The enemy will not be afflicted with Plisafs Masochism, but the debuff does fade from you.

This does not happen when you are hit with a spell or autohit ability, the curse transfers as per normal. Additionally, basic attacks do NOT reduce the level of Fellels at all, when tested at Rank 3.
So what I'm guessing is happening here is that it's starting out at LV 1. Being hit by an attack lowers it to LV 0, which makes it expire. Not sure if that one is a bug instead of just a consequence of how powering down skills works.

As for Fellel, how did you test it? As far as I can tell it works exactly the same way as Plisfa (and just before it, too) so if that's getting reduced then so should Fellel. Did someone have a skill that might have caused the attack to be ended early, like Bullet Barrier?
"Neus" Wrote:As for Fellel, how did you test it? As far as I can tell it works exactly the same way as Plisfa (and just before it, too) so if that's getting reduced then so should Fellel. Did someone have a skill that might have caused the attack to be ended early, like Bullet Barrier?

No, I used a rank 3 Fellels, got hit with a basic, they had a rank 3 Fellels.

"Neus" Wrote:Not sure if that one is a bug instead of just a consequence of how powering down skills works.

There should be no reason rank 1 of these two abilities should do nothing.
As far as I can tell Fellel's isn't a bug, when the status transfers the duration and level get refreshed. And neither of them do "nothing" at Rank 1, it just means you need to take damage to transfer them that doesn't come from a basic attack.
It wouldn't be a problem if those curses were tied to duration instead, similar to BoI, but uhh, making it in-effective against one damage type at rank 1 does make it a little bit unfair to those who take it as a 1 point wonder, is there no way to fix this issue?