Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild Grass
Straight up, due to the immobilzation buffs, this skill lasts a little bit too long for a status effect that is so powerful now, could it be possible to cap the duration of the immobilization to 3 rounds?(4 rounds if slower) and for the skill to have a 3 or 4 round cooldown to prevent permanent immobilization?
The Immobi-lock would be solved if we had immobilize immunity added to On Guard. Just adding this small fact, if Dev feels overworked by it. Or a skill that appears if you are immobilized called 'struggle free' on the very bottom of the skill tab, as I/Shujin had suggested before.
The skill, when used, gives you a 50% chance to break free from immobilize for 4M. (If this is added, I don't even think we will need that many changes suggested, I think. While making Immobilize more fun to play against, since you're betting on the odds to get free.)

But my thoughts overall? Sure, I agree with Spooks.
Here's my small "salt": 8 rounds immobilized a shit, even if people go 'lol use MA with Cleanse Body' or 'lol use Phase Python or Legume', it's still not fair at all. And not everyone wants to be a Summoner or Martial Artist.

We have silence to shutdown magic, it's unfair because it locks a mage from casting, and casting is all they have, added that a LOT of classes have silence in their kits... Tho? We have a skill to cure it, we have a tome to cure it and we have an item to cure it.

Ways to cure immobilize? Nein! nein! nein! 9! 9! 9! So yes, this is fair, so far. Especially because Doriads should be played because people's appreciation for them RP wise, not because it's a strong PVP race. Idk, just my thoughts. (+1)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]