Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiki
Just a heads up to anyone interested, but the Wiki hasn't been updated lately. (Last time it got updated was version 1.01). If anyone wants to try and bring it up to date with additions since then, please feel free.
News is done. Anything specific?
If no one else does it, I'll add in all the lore from October-December (whenever you get around to answering December's) to the Wiki.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
There are a few key articles missing, which if no one feels like doing themself, I will probably do sometime soon. Things like Legend Authoring aren't even mentioned on the wiki, and probably should be, since it's an important system. But if anyone wants to do them instead, be my guest.
Engineer needs to be updated, since it doesn't include Metalaegis and probably anything that came with that time in other classes needs to be looked over.

Also a page for Elemental Compatibility Skills and their Elemental Effects would be nice..
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
There's no way to edit the front page to add the latest update notes, nor add Battle Weight to the Other, under Combat Mechanics.

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
What do you mean? What's stopping you?
[Image: G35aPpL.png]

Not l33t. Yes, I have an account and am logged in.