Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we have a stickied thread for update ETA?
Currently working on polish effects (visuals/sound effects) for the skills. I'd like to explore options to help make the flash step issue go away but I'll probably do that after updating with Boxer and if I find a good solution, uploading that when/if it happens.
Thank you for keeping us updated on the situation with the flashstepping, also I am immensely excited for Boxer coming up very soon.
Big thanks to both.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Can you hear the people sing. Singing the songs of angry men. Is it the music of the people who will not be slaves again! (To boxer)

Are we getting an update anytime this week?
[Image: tenor.gif]
The update is already live by this point, but I'll let you know my intentions.

1) Now that the update is up, I'm going to be working on bug fixes that pop up for it.
2) Then I'm going to be dealing with other bug reports and balance fu requests.
3) Once I've finalized those I will post update notes.
Crafty, so it 'was' intentional and this is now more like a teamwork bugfix-monkdate, huh?

Welp, let's get to bug hunting.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I know I'm asking too early but.. Will we get an update this, next or after the next week? (Or april fools?!)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Probably this week. What's taken so long is that I was busy for a good portion of last week, and that what's coming in the update (the new raid test) has required some new systems to be developed and tested, which is time consuming.

Since it's taken so long, my plan is to release it for testing purposes when it's ready, and depending on if people like the overall structure, further fleshing out and developing the raid that will be added (since it's pretty basic at the moment).

Currently I'm testing the new item system, then I need to finalize testing of the raid itself, then I need to program the schedule and method of it spawning on the map. I don't know how long this will take but I'm trying to finish it as fast as possible.
Do we know if its supposed to be 'monster' raids or 'caravan' raids? Because I need to get ready my law stick if its the latter.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Any word on progress for this one?