Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[QUE] Elemental Attack View
Currently you can see the elemental attack of other players, I don't know if this is intended or not, I just think this information makes it super easy to gauge someone's stats super easily.

[Image: 32606b2c63.png]
This was a bug before, and it was shown to be your own elemental attack, so you might want to make sure that's not still the case, as well. Might just be the bug wasn't correctly fixed?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
You can see the elemental ATK of party members and yourself, so need some more info here.
I'm just wondering if seeing the elemental ATK of your party members is intended or not.

Mostly because even if I'm with party members, someone basically seeing my stat setup (High wind ATK and lightning ATK gives away that this character is extremely dodgy) feels like an invasion of private info.
Not really. It seems completely IC to be able to tell that you're fast and evasive by the way you move in a combat situation where you're on my side.