Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geist's Strict
Geist's Schritt is probably the most overpowering part of boxer, its supposed to instill a whole mind game aspect of the skill but honestly there's no risk reward factor, and gaining 3m back is so powerful that you can just force someone to use a specific instance of skills against you and then use the opposite when the pattern persists, it's not a mind game but rather just "Ok I know what skills are your most powerful, good luck getting past this nerdlord"

I think adding a downside to these skills is a necessary to keep them healthy, and not have facing a boxer be controlled entirely by said boxer, not to mention boxer vs boxer fights are hilariously stalemate-y.

What I propose is that when you are hit by a skill not elligable to be negated (getting basic attacked during Geist's Schritt(Zwei) for example) then you will lose the Geist Schritt status, allowing someone to be able to punch through(heh) and be rewarded for out-predicting a boxer, instead of being walled out of basic attacks or autohits entirely.
As far as I know it already behaves this way.
you are correct, perhaps I gunned it a bit on the skill and used skills that just flat out didn't seem to proc either of the skills, and basic attack skills proc the autohit dash, I'll be bug reporting this shortly, thank you for clarifying.
Would it be possible to add some sort of sound effect and animation to this when you are successful? Its always a little strange when you avoid and attack and the only thing that indicates it was successful is some text in the chat log
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
Suggestion: Use Mitadake High's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception activation sound effect! :v
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]