Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shape the World
With the recent addition of the dungeon tiles in our discers, would it be feasible to have the tiles for the Nameless Shrine and Coastal Cove released as well? That would be amazing for us with landscapes in mind for our houses.
Seconded! That'd be amazing.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]
I third this motion.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Specifically? Which tiles do you want that you don't have access to?
I'd personally want all of them.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Ditto. But primarily I'd like to see the tiles used in the Coastal Coast, Tannis and the Nameless Shrine. It'd make it possible to create good-looking outdoors areas, with the cliffsides and what not.

[Image: atVr6dz.png]
That didn't really answer my question. As for the cliffs, those are layered turfs so it's not really simple to make them available for player houses.
It isn't at all possible to create 'Wall' tiles out of the cliffs if stuffed into a DMI file?
Specifically I'd like to see all/most of the tiles that are features in town/cities (for the builders that may want to go 100% by-the-books on how an area looks like the places around the house lots). Cellsvich and Dormeho would be my must-haves, Chaturanga can be excluded/optional since you have sets that fit fairly well with that theme.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy