Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So about the house timer thing (Discussion)
Let me be blunt: I was recently away due to losing the internet for 2 whole months. During the first month of my departure, the house clearing timer was implemented. While I was able to get a message out to the people who also use the house (I mean, they were the ones who contacted me in the first place,) I was not able to access SL2 from Public WiFi to retain the house. I was fortunate enough to reclaim it once I returned, since no one wants houses in Chaturanga. Sure, there's actually open houses in every city (I did not check the Shrine, though) now, but it's jarring to just... relocate a few doors over, you know?

Overall, the house timer is definitely a good thing. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same kind of concerns as I did when I was 100% going to return but just losing the house because of circumstances outside my control. And, if so, if there should be any way to extend the timer (Such as if the owner personally left but a lot of people still use it, etc) such as by enabling Builders/Bouncers to count as owners for the sake of the timer, etc?

Anyways, I'm not trying to bring about change. I was just curious if anyone else had any concerns at all.
*loud burp*
Having builders/bouncers count towards the requirerement doesn't seem too much of an issue to me at the moment.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy