Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfulfilled Prophecy
Destiny is pretty okay, except when it isn't, because all the good stuff you can now get/equip is main class only.

It would be great if Destiny allowed you to get main class bonuses from your subclass, like a Kensei/Ghost being able to get full use out of Wraithguard.
That seems relatively okay???

I mean. You're already giving up SO MUCH for it, and the main issue that got Evasion nerfed (and by in large, WG) nerfed, was because WG stacked with Evasion to a ridiculous degree.

I don't think this causes any real big issues (as of yet), and it'd be a neat change that puts destinied characters a step above people who just go kensei/ghost, ghost/rogue the next fight, etc.
I don't see why not, but are there actually any two promotions from the same base class that have benefits to main class? I mean, I completely see why some would prefer to level Kensei faster, but it also has no main class only benefits (outside of the base class, which is locked in for Destiny,) unlike Ghost.

This suggestion would basically let you focus on levelling the other class up faster despite the promos, and also serve to future-proof future potential destinies against being dicked over by new classes/ skills/ balance changes. So I definitely don't see why not. Like Sderg said, being Destinied already gives up a lot. But it's not an immediate priority.
*loud burp*
Absolute Death is halved without maining Kensei, On The Ropes is Boxer main only and Monks get doubled Ki, Know No Pain is halved without maining DH and Black Wind is BK main only.
Thanks for reminding me, I actually completely forgot about Absolute Death, KNP, and Black Wind's nerfs.
*loud burp*
I can definitely get behind this, infact I'd say this is a wonderful idea to give more incentive to destiny other characters, +1 support.
Destiny is a nice concept that could still use a few more benefits to it, I think this would be a nice bonus for the dedicated.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
"Slydria" Wrote:Destiny is a nice concept that could still use a few more benefits to it, I think this would be a nice bonus for the dedicated.

Agreed.
Completely agreed. Destiny's limitation has a 'lot' of room for more buffs that could still be super fair.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I can only see this causing problems as more classes are added, so I'll have to say no.