Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[QUE] Clinic Patient Rooms: No Visitation
UPDATE: After testing it out a bit more, it seems the ones you Diagnose and leave behind are the ones that despawn, I'm fairly certain -this- is intentional but I would still like confirmed before marking it solved. x.x

I'm not 100% if this is intentional, as it seems like it would be somewhat reasonable to have as a mechanic but for the purpose of this thread I'm going to assume it's not meant to happen (and keep in mind this has been present for several versions, I apologize for just now getting around to reporting it):

At random intervals, at various times, the signs on the Patient doors vanish (specifically without direct interaction of clearing/failing the procedure). I've had trouble reproducing this reliably and it doesn't seem to be permanent but it can be a temporary inconvenience in most cases. If I had to guess, it possibly flags other doors when you interact successively with an examination/procedure??

EDIT: I'm tempted to say it's the same doors that have their signs despawn but I'm still not 100% sure.

This seems to be more common in the eastern wing (in almost all cases I've experienced this, the eastern wing has always been more affected by this bug):

[Image: 92732868af5242ccacb8739de1f4e02f.png]

[Image: c1eb3a5ed2364f3db7f42b8433c7c692.png]
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
are you sure it wasn't another player playing doctor?
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:are you sure it wasn't another player playing doctor?

I'm the only one there at the time with enough time to have noticed if I wasn't alone and I'm fairly certain it's not a matter of "the area is instanced but the doors aren't."
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy