Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Pockets Plz
Can there be enchants/items that increase your item belt size? Sad Engineer + Traits is only 8 items max and I want to be a potion slinging alchemic maniac.
I would rather see an Accessory meant for this instead of Enchantments (although we are in dire need for more Enchantments.. especially for Accessories). Although I can't say I'd be fond of going up to ten (10) Item Slots; I'd have to consider eight (8) generous enough even if locked into using a Class.

If we did have to add an item to give extra Battle Item Space. . . Bandolier Belts (that would give 1-2 extra slots when equipped), maybe?
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I think there are enough, personally.
1-2 item slots for an accessory slot sounds fine to me.
8 slots as an engineer with traits/talents is more than enough. And, as an accessory slot, that's ridiculous. Do you really want priests being able to get more free +WIL/FAI?
Pretty sure they can already equip every staff.

Even if they can't, WIL is worth very little, diminishing returns are a thing, and there are far better accessories.
Oh.

You said slot (the initial post said enchantment). I figured you meant as an enchantment and went "ya'll are stupid".

For an actual item slot, 2 slots is actually pretty fair.