Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specific Embers
Fenrir's gentle embers effect only guards against Fenrir slows, as in specifically the lantern flame, could we have the fenrir slow be turned into celicus, so that Gentle Embers would protect against Celcius instead? There wouldn't be any change but the status effect itself.
We just need Celsius and Slow to be the same debuff, in this case. I'd love it to all sorts of slows and movement crippling be called 'Slow' instead of Celsius, to make it more simple.

If my poor memory doesn't fail me, Celsius comes only from Freezing Incise and maybe Celsius Shell's Charge effect.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
The difference would be that Celsius and Fenrir then wouldn't stack, which could be undesirable.
Yes but that doesn't address the issue that Fenrir's status immunity is, celcius is far more common, maybe Fenrir could block most other slowing effects in addition to Fenrir?
There are quite a few of those that wouldn't make sense to be blocked by a blanket slow immunity.
Hmm..How about just Celcius then? That seems to be the big one that I'm concerned about here mostly.
Why not frostbite immunity, instead? Just a wild thought.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Frostbite immunity is a possibility.
I suppose frostbite immunity would work as well, the thought never crossed my mind since Fenrir doesn't exactly inflict frostbite either.