Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get it out of me!
Hellspike when used on players will keep the status even when the fight is over, making it so that the spike is stuck in them even after a fight.
Are you sure it's the status and not just the visual effect?
The status won't expire after the fight, as far as I can tell at least, so it's either that or both I assume.
I can't seem to replicate this.
The visual effect does, though. (Or used to, I've been gone for a while, posting this before testing as usual, because I'm the most responsible poster here.)

So far I remember it does and it has been as iconic as OOC tornadoes. (But in a more 'eyesore' way.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[Image: 858354393a.png]

This is a screenshot of a person I hellspiked after the battle was flee'd from, it happens when the battle ends by K.O. too though, the debuff still remains on the victim.

I can't tell why you can't reproduce it but this happens with every single spar or serious fight.
Hellspike will persist after battle if it deals the finishing blow.
It doesn't have to be the finishing blow? I never said that, and it does not, I've never finished a battle with hellspike and this still occurs.
thats the only way I've been able to replicate it
If you looked at the picture, notice my health. This picture was taken right after we both fled. No healing occurred. No battle ended naturally. Maybe it's a gimmicky sort of bug? Other than that I have no idea why it won't work for you.