Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Soldier] Protect
Protect shouldn't proc if the protector in question has no hp with which to take the damage. It just doesn't make sense.

With this logic, it doesn't matter what your stats actually are, you can just sit there, die, and be an unbreakable meatshield (for things requiring basic attacks.) until someone with an ability to reposition you comes along.
Sounds like a bug report to me.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I honestly don't know if it is, protect doesn't clarify at all whether or not the user has to anything more than be within a square, so, I just put it here.
I think if you're at 0 HP, you shouldn't really be more than a heap of meat / metal on the ground.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

You can take cover behind a heap of meat/metal...
They of few characters, and fewer posts.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=2396#p2396 Wrote:Ninjahzzzz » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:18 pm[/url]"]You can take cover behind a heap of meat/metal...

Depends on how tall that might be. All in all, this might need to be reported in the event it's a bug, and I guess if nobody else will slap up a query, I can do it later.

Having it not trigger at
I think it's fine so long as the character isn't at 0 when it procs. People can still have enough strength to take a blow for someone unless they're entirely unable to fight.