Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**Probably Urgent** Banks of Race Changing
http://prntscr.com/drbnlu So I entered a bank in Oniga and saw a class board, at first I thought it was a visual glitch until I clicked it... according to someone in the Sl2 general chat every bank has one.
you can't change race with it
The ones in Asago buildings are just for looking, they don't do anything.
EDIT: Also, it seems the arrows for scrolling through the descriptions are borked.

Probably more suited to Suggestions since that's basically what this bit is but, can the text be changed from "Please select a race to get started," to something like, "Please select a Race to learn about/research/etc."? I feel like this would erase the confusion of it being a bug/glitch.

Also, I may be over-imposing but wouldn't this type of thing be more suited to the Mages' Guild? I halfly figured they were in-part historians/librarians/record keepers as well (although that may just be my imagination over-working, I can't recall a specific point of Lore that directly answers something like that).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
'Borked' doesn't describe the issue.
"Neus" Wrote:'Borked' doesn't describe the issue.

[Image: ecf94f42f86a467c943e7076f8887b41.png]

Here you go what he means. In some small screen resolutions (for example, in a laptop, as you can see here), you can't see all the text as it gets cut short, and it does not have a second page.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Oh, whoops. I forgot to copy/paste the new description format from my test environment to the live one.
It's fine, also, can we get those flying tomes moved to the Mage's Guild, or is it in the bank because Asago is a map shared by all planes with the same mobs placed, unlike Mage's Guild?
The location doesn't really matter, so I'm just going to keep them in the Asago building because there's not much space in the mage guilds.
Aye boss.