Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy shit, slow down lucky boy! [Lucky Shell vs Quickdraws vs Normal Guns]
Don't want to say much, because I still like the 'rising game' of Lucky Shell and it's pretty fun to fight against the clock. But there's a small setup which is a major offender on this neat and unique gameplay. And the way Multishot has so many counters it hurts my fingers to even request this one, so, this is the setup that shouldn't be forgiven:

Quickdraw + Quickdraw.

While you 'normally' (with two Handguns that fire 4 shots) you get a maximum of 12 shots with Fleur (15 if Akimbo), with two Quickdraws, you can reach over 24-26 Lucky Shell LV in one round. Which makes the second round LV 48, that can be chained into an Overcharge to multiply this 48 * 2, and make you lie on 96% chance to deny damage from any sources. Even Poison.

As I said, I don't have 'anything' against it, but I'd like to see this getting slowed down, such as capping the amount of Lucky Shell LV you can get from shots at the maximum you get with a normal setup, which is 15 per round.

Then there's another request. Since Lucky Shell LV can go beyond 100 and pretty much stack forever, can 'any' direct damage they take reduce the Lucky Shell's LV by 10, and if the damage is nullified, LV 5? So this makes another way to make this 'arm wrestling' more entertaining for atleast one of the parties.

If this all is too much work to implement, can the 'Lucky Dodge' make more sense in a way? Such as not nullifying Poison's damage, Burn's damage, Lingering damage, Strangling Etacof's damage, Raging Flame's damage and pretty much every sort of after-round damage/status effect damage, like Snake Dancer does now?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I was under the impression you couldn't equip two of the same 10*
What's not allowed is equipping four 10* items as it caps on 3/3, I think. Even though in case you're right, it doesn't change the fact you can get 4-6 extra LVs due to Akimbo, in something like Lucky Shell's rising game, having it go beyond the common is already a long-shot worrying matter.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Or Lucky Shell's effect could be changed to something that isn't free immortality.

Making it a chance to lower damage by half would be a good start.
I somehow feel like this is partly my fault for possibly being the person that uses it the most. I do agree on the cap per turn, and the level going down for each hit. Though, maybe instead of 10 for direct, and 5 for nulled, maybe it should be the other way around.