Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: January (2017)
This is a new topic for Lore Questions because the old one was about 26 pages. The format is roughly the same, but some guidelines;

1) Try and format your questions appropriately. As in, make it easy to read and answer.
2) Try and limit the number of questions you ask per thread. I don't mind answering them, but don't get crazy and ask me 20 things, especially if they require detailed answers.
3) Try to avoid asking extremely specific questions, such as 'Did anyone ever die of food poisoning in Cellsvich?'. Answering these is difficult, because not everything is set in stone, so giving a definitive answer on it not only restricts me in the future, but it might influence other players' character concepts that involve it.

That said, if you have any questions, you can post them in this thread! I will post answers at the end of the month/start of the next one.

Thanks! (And yes, if you had questions from the previous topic that I didn't answer before I closed it, you can post them here, but remember the formatting guideline.)
What colors/flags does each country have/use?
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
If vampires are the children of Huggessoa, and the Gods came during the Enlightenment, does that mean Huggessoa pre-dates the rest of the gods finding the 'prime material' plane of existance from the Void?

Since mortals are said to have been completely artless, nomadic savages, does that mean the vampires were 'uplifted' before everyone else?

Could vampires survive solely on shy snow flower (blue) potions? If not, any particular reason?

Additionally, BLACK.BLOOD sends their requests from cradle.grm, not l-net.grm like everyone else. What is the 'cradle' network?
This has been debated for a while... How do 'Bleeding hearts' work precisely? Are they actually bleeding hearts of some magical creature? Or are they shaped that way but just some sort of magical relic you use in some way? (trying to keep as vague as possible and for rp reasons)
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
1. Does Lordwain have a real world mirror? Like how Oniga is Japan in a sense.

Edit: Another question.

2. Are Kaelensians capable of having human ears with their respective animal ones (if applicable)?
[Image: TvQhtZb.gif]
Hyoya questions:
1- Does Hyoya have it's own dialect, or is it all shared with Lispool?
2- What is the sword-type preference of a Hyoyain Soldier? Greatswords, Katanas, or?
2b- And armor-type? Heavy, Light, Unarmored?

Ki questions:
3- It has been said once that Ki is different from Focus and even stronger. So, is it similar to Dragon Ball Z's concept of Ki? In which allows the user to perform many inhuman features such as hover/fly for a limited amount of time, punch boulders with their bare fists and throw blasts of concentrated energy?

Body of Isesip questions:
4- Is it possible for a (normal Player Character) to punch through Body of Isesip's barrier in one hit?

Kinu question:
5- Why is Kinu apparently weaker than Ashe? Cockiness or skill?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Can you clarify a bit more on what vampires are ICly capable of feeding upon? E.g. is it limited only to living beings with relatively 'normal' blood to include animals and many animal-like monsters, or restricted exclusively to sentient/humanoid races with 'normal' blood? If the latter, are goblins included?
[Image: 34838e9c78aaab4cfa3e2dabd2135899.png]
How does banquet work IC? Are you actually biting the monster or person? I always imagined it as attacking them then absorbing the essence from the wound. Is that close to how it should be IC? Or is it just you biting them?
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
Void Assassin questions: 1 - Would a VA equipped with Void Veil on skill pool, without actually using cloth material armor, still be exposed by the small layer of void energy?

2 - Also, if the only skills used by the VAs characters are Veil off and Advancing flow, would they still be accumulating void energy? With the danger of getting Void poisoning, giving in consideration how usually hard it is to actually resort to them?
Where does a dullahan 'see' from? If it's from the helmet, where would they see from if their helmet was knocked off or they were a headless knight?