Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add MORE powder [One Hit Wonder]
Already gave this out in Franku's post, but let me just pin it here to make it more of a solid request for this snake:

[Image: b2e8498ab7fd44698e84dcae1f030b9f.png]
[Image: 0f4dc978aa9642798415c3218a342170.png]

Can One-Hit Wonder be changed to add critical hit damage in exchange for the power? So it goes like:

+2 Power, 10% Critical Damage (+2 Power, +5% Critical Damage per rank)
+4 Power, 15% Critical Damage
+6 Power, 20% Critical Damage
+8 Power, 25% Critical Damage
+10 Power, 30% Critical Damage

I mean, differently from Daggers, Gun-type weapons don't get a lot of base crit damage, and this ruins my Kinu dreams of going full Donte with a melee weapon combo'd with a firearm to dance in the battlefield.

[Image: c4c680fffc8a42fbaf73933124128e08.png]
This is a shotgun.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Not that I'm particularly on-board with giving people more ways to stack crit damage (the 400 damage crit meta is awful, though I guess that's more a problem with daggers scaling GUI anyway), but couldn't this be a seperate innate entirely?
Most Dagger damage comes from needing to flank your opponent and requires being in melee range. It also provides damage -only-. Magic Gunner has very good buff/status utility already, can attack from range, ignore Armor (for what it's worth), and have a method to attack while retreating.

They really do not need a passive that gives them more critical damage than daggers or more plain damage without a caveat. We could use more high-rarity Shotgun items with neat effects, but the shotgun itself is fine for its rarity.
Shotguns have a lot of issue critting people, I think they need critical rate more than anything.
Would make the skill much more powerful, so probably not.
Perhaps gun equivalent of the 2* crit line of weapons?

2* sawed off shotgun. increased crit and crit damage?
Mayhaps something like that shouldn't be for >Magic Gunner
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
While I'm not especially in favor of giving it such a buff, it's also worth considering that it's 5 SP in a class that's basically starved for SP, unless you only take 1-2 shells. Keeping this in mind, I do see why it's basically a little underwhelming as is.
*loud burp*