Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But it's not my fault! [Strangling Etacof + Silence vs Fellel's Fumble]
When (Ally Hexer) uses Strangling Etacof in (Enemy Hexer) whose Silence has been inflicted by (Ally Kensei), the Silence doesn't change it's owner, making so that (Enemy Hexer)'s Fellel's Fumble or Pilfa's Masochism treat the (Ally Kensei) who first inflicted Silence as the owner of (Ally Hexer)'s Strangling Etacof.

This sounds like a bug, because Strangling Etacof refreshes the Silence's duration on the target, why wouldn't it refresh the causer?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
This is worded strangely, are you saying the small amount of dark damage dealt by Etacof is treated as having come from the silence inflictor, instead of the Hexer who refreshed it with Etacof?
Alright, slowing down now. Let's see if this is any better:

A fight between a Kensei (ally), Hexer (me), Hexer (enemy).

(Round 1)
- There's this enemy Hexer, he uses Fellel's Fumble on himself and ends his turn.
- The ally Kensei's turn, he uses Absolute Fear on the enemy Hexer, ends his turn.
- Then, my turn. I used Strangling Etacof on the enemy Hexer, ended my turn.

After this round.

(Round 2)
- The enemy Hexer took the Darkness Damage from my Strangling Etacof. Okay.

But...

- The Fellel's Fumble got transfered to the Kensei, instead of me?

This is what happened. If I hexed the enemy with Strangling Etacof, why would the enemy's Fumble be transferred to the Kensei? The damage should belong to me, instead of them, right?

And yeah Kam, that's pretty much it, you got it right.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
The damage comes from the silence status itself, not Etacof, and its damage is dealt by the causer of the silence effect. Not really a bug, just how it works.