Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elemental Turnover
Blazing Turnover = 1 range circle of Cinders LV (25% Fire ATK) around the enemy's landing spot.
--If you slam the enemy against Cinders, it will activate the cinder's effects, dealing damage.

Freezing Turnover = 1 range circle of Ice Tiles.
--If you slam the enemy against Ice Tiles, destroys all Ice Tiles around a 3x3 circle where the enemy lands, but inflicts immobilize on them for 2 rounds.

Quaking Turnover = Break any special tiles where the enemy lands.
--If you use Turnover with 6 or more Momentum, you knock the enemy down.

Raging Turnover = Knock the enemy back by 4 tiles.
--If they hit against anything while being knocked back (walls, rocks, etc.), it will knock them down on impact.

Swift Turnover = Increase animation speed, reduce Momentum used for Turnover by 2. (Making it cost 1M)
--Reduces the Turnover's damage by 50% but can critically hit, dealing full damage if so.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Snake" Wrote:Swift Turnover = Increase animation speed, reduce Momentum used for Turnover by 2. (Making it cost 1M)
--Reduces the Turnover's damage by 50% but can critically hit, dealing full damage if so.
(Assuming Demon Hunter w/ Reaver Stance & Combination Fighter)
Charge -> Movement -> Swift Charging Strike Turnover (probably crits) -> Some other Offensive Soldier/DH skill, maybe Execute

Are you sure you want this?
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
That's the idea, currently it's only possible to do that with Charge + Thunder Hooves free movement + Turnover + Execute, which now became nigh-impossible to perform thanks to TH's nerfs.

Also, that could be changed to 'Only works with the Enchant Redgull, not the badge', if it becomes too much of an annoyance.

But eh, that's just me and I'm open to opinions. I couldn't think about anything to fit the Lightning's 'flashy' theme.
"Snake" Wrote:Also, that could be changed to 'Only works with the Enchant Redgull, not the badge', if it becomes too much of an annoyance.

Not like it'd be the first time an elemental impact was arbitrarily locked to the actual-enchant with no explanation. All of these ideas sound really cool, even the simple ones like blazing adding fire + cinder impact.

Just to clarify, Quaking Turnover wouldn't COST 6M if it inflicts knockdown, just it would only knockdown if you had 6M right? I can see this being a powerful combination for crit-duelists with certain move/attack skills like Hanging or Sidecut.
Could always receive the 'only the Enchant' treatment.