Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mattie's totally sick roleplay content suggestion center!
i'm just gonna throw down some abstract ideas of mine that i think would be nice additions for roleplaying

Town/Citystate/Whatever Citizenships and Allegiance
maybe a way to involve political lore more with roleplaying. i guess this is somewhat similar to the faction or guild thing but in the way that you won't be able just to create a guild out of the blue. it wouldn't affect your traveling or anything but simply what nationality you are
ideas under this could be like certain bonuses for belonging to a certain..country? like if you're with chaturanga, you could get a bonus to defense or metalworking or something fitting
i don't think the bonuses should really be stat-related, though, because then it would be similar to the human types and make humans even less appealing.

along with the allegiance thing, though, maybe there should be a points system that distributes points randomly or based off of player achievement for extra flavor? i.e. 'Chaturanga nominated for most thorough education system of year 510. +10 points" or "League of Karaten's arcane scientists make a breakthrough! +5 points" and maybe law's end could be equivalent to being neutral, so you wouldn't have any bonuses added or taken away?
this would probably take forever to code though and might not be worth it, but it seems like a cool idea on paper
i don't know what the points could do so if someone more creative wants to step in and add ideas to this, i would be happy. on top of that, it adds another dynamic for player interaction. i guess you could say that people can decide this on their own, but that's pretty boring

this post is to be edited later with more ideas, i'll post whenever i do
i didn't want to dirty up miller's thread or the misc one with my butt ideas so here i am with my own thread
feel free to add onto anything and discuss
[Image: CSQIBb0.png]
11 years of roleplay and would you believe I still have no idea what I'm doing
[Image: holycrackas.jpg?w=600]
i am unaware of what Holy crackers! means but thank you for your feedback miller
i assume it is positive because of the cute grill
[Image: CSQIBb0.png]
11 years of roleplay and would you believe I still have no idea what I'm doing
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=2191#p2191 Wrote:Tsundere » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:43 pm[/url]"]my butt ideas
Sounds neat on paper but I don't think it'd work out.
I approve with my unfinished profile. Hooray. Sounds fun. Enthusiasm. Anyway yeah sounds good to me. And I think Miller was going.... WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMMMMGGGGGGGGG HOLY SHIIIITTTT or something. Probably it.
cool
"Tsundere" Wrote:my butt ideas
i like ur butt

+1
....Yes please,This would be quite nice....If only for the obvious RP uses.
They of few characters, and fewer posts.