Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swiftly rising mutant turtles (Turtle Shell)
Though the topic here is at how the 'counterplay' to Turtle Shell is null and voided by Kip Up.

That's a subject for another, mind you.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Snake" Wrote:Though the topic here is at how the 'counterplay' to Turtle Shell is null and voided by Kip Up.

That's a subject for another, mind you.

The initial topic post discusses Unarmored Turtle Shell stacking with other sources and the total amount available at great lengths, and complains about the fact that that is combined with kip-up.
The biggest issue is mostly kip-up, I've brought up DR stacking before and it won't be easy to change all of that.
I agree with the sentiment that 10* armors shouldn't be able to be mutated. 10* weapons already cannot be.
I want to lean on agreeing with you there because it'd help prevent issues arising in the future with possible new 10* armors, and solves the problems of all the points I brought up in the OP, even if it cuts out diversity a little bit.

Just a question though, if this change were to occur would there be any reimbursement of mutated cores?
I think a reimbursement would be best, if this change were to happen. I am against the change, because so many 10* armors are good to mutate, not just turtle shell, but I would understand why it would have to be changed.

A reimbursement to everyone would be nice. Cosmic cloth+mutation cores? Who knows, but so many people use mutated 10* armors that it'd make a reimbursement very viable to keep the mass happy.
I agree with Sarah, it 'can' become a big hassle if something like that goes in out of nowere. Let's not forget Mutated Jammer Core is a rare boss drop and you can't just go play in a fishing contest to get one.

Unless, well... you can.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
EDIT: I accidentally hit quote instead of edit. Disregard this post.
EDIT 2: Managed to delete my next post. This post is back.

I agree that changing this is for the best, and I agree that anyone with a mutated 10* item should be reimbursed their core.

EDIT: Or, just make the cores easier to get overall. There's a lot of fun gimmicks to be had and I've tried to build characters around them and failed purely due to not getting my hands on the cores.

Signed: Someone who loves mutation gimmicks and wishes there were more good options (specifically for weapons; armor already has plenty of options,) but admits that a few overbearing options is not the way to go about it.
*loud burp*
The change had already occurred the latest update.

Reimbursing people is not likely, there are so many players and characters with even more items. Not to mention I have never done that with any balance changes. I will consider adding a conversation option to Medaru Jiisan that will do it automatically but that will have to wait until I've caught up with my forum backlog.