Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hotbar Issues
It's reverted by now, I do not have Ashe's nobunaga anymore when using basic attack on the hotbar, however I can give some details:

Equipped:
Wo-dao
Dragon Gi
Bamboo-bo
Ogata Waraji
Cat Mask
Saturn Badge

Key was Sp0909.slot2, HOWEVER, I don't think it matters much as everyone at that current time with a melee weapon had Ashe's Nobunaga as their quickslot attack key, specifically mine was on '1'

Like I was saying before, it's only been observed on the live server because it's application is so random that someone would need to tell you when it's happening and you'd need to get on to the live server before reboot to replicate it, because none of us are aware of how to even replicate it.

All we know is:
It happens on reboot, randomly.
At then, specific weapon types get changed to others, completely randomly. (Firearms turn into firthrower/jackhammers, bows turn into other bows, swords turn into nobunaga or straight up dont work at all)
It'll go back to normal most likely on the next reboot, or just swap to a different targetting type.

To note, this only happens with the normal basic attack, not sub-attack, or special attack.
The fact that it was happening to -everyone- seems like a really key detail that didn't get mentioned until now (or I overlooked it).
I might have found the issue. Does this only occur for attack skills?
I cannot tell for certain due to the nature of the bug but I'm going to say yes.
Correct, Dev. No strange behaviors happen to other skills or spells, only basic attacks/skills that use basic attacks. Such as once upon a time when you could do magic damage with your main hand, a cutthroat would do magic damage too.

Though if there's any in the future I'll let you know ay-sap.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
This has been corrected.