Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a competent doctor in sight! (Healing injuries)
Could it be possible to heal our injuries at Doctor Gorri and Remedia and other eligible doctors for a small fee? (Possibly 50 murai or a sum per injury)
This would be great.

Also, it'd also be equally great if players could do this as well for other players, baring that they have the appropriate talent, materials, and maybe even levels in Alchemy (although this one is optional and not really too relevant.) It'd be for the sake of immersion; there's no reason for a player not to be able to mechanically treat wounds for others. It'd also use both physical and mental stamina (maybe 5 of each, or 10), and they'd need to have the appropriate items to use for whatever wound they're treating. You could even add a cap. Maybe five wounds per character treated per IC day?

This would naturally scale off the First Aid talent, and the Treatment sub-talent; naturally, the higher the sub-talent, the larger the wound you can heal.

I'd post this in a separate thread, but that'd be redundant.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Sounds like a good idea but I'd also like to point that you can treat the wounds of other players, though they have to be in your party to do so.

There's arrows at the bottom of the 'Medical Book', when you're in a party, you can flip them to your party members to see what wounds they have and then you can interact with them to heal it for them.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Oh, I never knew that. Well, OP idea is fine, too.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Oh regarding the Healing stuff, Can we actually get a denyable notification when someone heals you when you are in a party with them?
For those trigger happy/Nice people that want to just click right fast and heal, even when you ICly wouldn´t want it to be healed?
It could be pretty damn much a right-click option. :/
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]