Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friendly Benderly Crafting Menu
This has been requested in the past but the hangup is always that a lot of items are affected by great successes and can have differing qualities based on them, which the game needs to roll individually and so on. Aside from the relative absurdity of being able to craft 100 Longswords in an instant, there's also server performance to keep in mind, because doing 100 of those quality rolls/etc can cause lag. The only way it would really work is if the game just repeated the process for you automatically, which would still take time due to the progress bar, which I'm sure is different from what you're trying to suggest.
Automatically repeating the process is fine, too. In fact I'm pretty sure it's what the OP meant, since it'd mean not needing to maintain screen focus of sl2 to do mass crafts.
Yeah. Repeating the process is fine, as long as we don't have to repeat clicking the same button.
I'd actually be opposed to instant crafting, both for the mentioned reasons and also the economical effect it'd have, as I tried to get at in my last post.

Queueing up 100 Longswords to be crafted, on the other hand, would be great.