Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those damn bandits burned down my village
That's why I specified GMs, and not Guards. And it would likely be reserved for repeat offenders who show no signs of remore or change.
*loud burp*
. . . .__. Really now?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
-1 Rany, sorry.

It´s more than hard enough to withstand the huge disadvantage of 24vs 3 people, they really don´t need anything like that to help them even more.
else we could alsojust argue the other wayaround and turn the mechanic into something silly which is another factor to balance around with, yeah no.

Keep it PvE please.
I can't help but notice that the only people saying no to this are the people who are notorious for getting arrested, heh. I wonder why? *innocent whistle*
*loud burp*
Answer: That's retarded. PvP =/= PvE. And most of the other people wouldn't bother answering to that off-topic post, you know. The thing here is to make NPC Bandits have a Fated attached to them, not this shit.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I agree with Snake and Shujin here, no need for complications.
Chill, Koonie. I was just poking fun at your memes since "Fuck the police" is a meme. And while I personally wouldn't mind my suggestion, I agree that some would find it problematic.
*loud burp*
You'd only apply it to people who are irredeemable crooks I imagine. People who the empire is liable to execute in one or two more arrests, or is planning to execute next time they're caught.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!