Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House not Saved
Yesterday [12/20] I moved my house from Chatrunga to Cellvich. I was able to successfully move and redo the banner and go inside the house and change things. Upon logging in today, I spawned outside of my house, but it's now an open house and won't allow me to claim it again despite having the ticket. I also cannot teleport to my house from the teleport house [i have the teleport ticket] and it's no longer in Chatarunga.

I had a bunch of items and furniture inside the house as well. Using those item placer things ;;
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
I've had the same issue. After claiming a house and logging out, a while later, the house becomes unclaimed.

Though the furniture and such saves.
Same problem with a house in Cellvich, in the northern quarter in the top right most corner.
You can use the reset ticket function to make the ticket usable again. Any items you had inside of the house should still be there and fine, too. I'll look into this, though.
Does this only happen with Cellsvich North?
I've had it happen in Cellsvich, so I believe it's a new bug tied to the Asago home portals.

EDIT: Whoops, that was supposed to say Chaturanga. I'm not stupid, I swear.
I believe Bjarn has also said it's happened in Chaturanga before as well.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
This continues to happen every reboot. my house, or anyone who claims the house in north cellvich top right corner at least, is reset.
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
I believe I have found the cause of this and it will be corrected next update.