Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conduiz to Popularity
Conduiz finally became a hassle to the point one new playstyle (SKI Katanas) are unusable due to it, can the material get nerfed to only use 50% of the weapon's Scaled Weapon Attack, if used as a casting tool?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Give each metal an elemental scaling.
Each metal getting the Conduiz treatment for their respective element sounds fun. I wish it happened in some way. ;w;
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Could be better if this only happened if you had a matching material with a matching elemental enchant on. So Conduiz only works if you have Redgull on, or Magmic working with Nerhaven.

Still at 50% efficiency, mind you. We have tomes for a reason.
More options makes for a more fun game. There's no use adding something lackluster then no one would use.
I think each material being a casting tool for their respective elements is something everyone wants. All it does is add more flavor to the game.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
I agree that other elements should be given CT-enabling materials, but I also think that Conduiz (and anything like it) shouldn't be using full Scaled ATK--90% of it at best. Seriously, what's the point of natural casting tools and the magical weapons when you can just slap an ore onto a weapon and use X elemental spells just as well as any old tome?

Yes, it only provides support for one element, but that's really all you need when you're building for a certain stat.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Going to be honest, I am actually against other materials on weapons being used as casting tools. While I was actually okay with Conduitz due us not having that many nature oriented spells for it; being that there is such a small margin of them, something dedicated to it sounded interesting. Not to mention making it more versatile to be used with more orientation in combat style. But for everything else? That might be a bit overboard.

After all why would I use a tome for casting say, Fire Spells, when then I could literally slap Nerif Blood onto a Burngada? Or Nerif Blood onto a Longsword? Nerif's Blood onto Brawlers Gloves; should I go on? Heck usually when I use an evoker focus I literally just use one elemental focus for the majority, and far as I have seen so do most other people, really.

If we were to go with each one scaling their respective Elemental Atk, I'd dare say scale it down not even to 90%, but by 50-75%. Mostly with Chaos in the sense that we shouldn't full on make natural casting tools or spelledge weapons utterly useless through this. There should be some type of penalty on it.
[Image: PersonalNecessaryArmyworm-size_restricted.gif]
Dyrnwyn, ERUPT, and IGNITE!
50% Scaled Weapon Attack, mostly. We take a weapon with 100 power base, and it will only use 50 power, technically the same force of an un-upgraded 3 star tome, and good enough for a consolation for lacking a global casting tool.