Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard Drop
Enemies, when Magnetized, take damage when falling down from Airborne equal to Magnetize level? Maybe even ends Airborne status when Magnetized is applied, as well?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Could be nice if when you landed, you proc'd special tiles too. That aside, why not?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Sounds cool. I would like to see an earth spell that makes magnetized people (friend or foe) airborne. Probably need astral belt involved.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
For what purpose or is this just a random idea?
For fun. Why else?
Dropping people like lead bricks sounds like an earth mage thing.

Sticking people with magnetic rocks and magnetizing everything sounds like a good way to make everything fly.
"Neus" Wrote:For what purpose or is this just a random idea?

It would bring a small sense of inter-connectivity to Wind and Earth magic along with providing another mechanic/strategy to use in battle.

Personally, I think the idea is good and would be up for something like this (although the idea of it creating special tiles is something I'm on the fence with; maybe incorporating a debuff/small amount of damage for whatever the respective tile is - Dark Water giving Silence -or- a (very) small round-based Faith debuff for getting soaked in dark water, Sear/Cinder tiles giving burn damage, ice tiles giving Pierce or Ice damage, etc). I could see it adding another layer to combat, depending on how far you're willing to take the idea(s).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I originally thought of it while thinking about LB interactions, and thinking about that concept in regards to Skyhigh and Golem. I am pretty sure there are quite a few other ways to apply Magnetize, as well as ways to apply Airborne, and those two are usually within the same classes as well (DH comes to mind, especially; I think some MA combo probably as well). I think this interaction could remove Airborne and Magnetize when it happens, or reduce Magnetize's level perhaps.

I wasn't thinking of tile interactions, but I could see landing on ice tiles breaking the ice, with some ice damage, I guess.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Well just simply triggering the tile as if you moved would be simple enough.
Then that would only work against cinders, Khalid.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Breaking ice tiles (and any unusual effects of it, such as if you're frostbitten), simply standing in black water sucks and that's the idea. Not everything has to screw you even harder. Keep in mind this can throw out counterplay against tiles in the right circumstances. 'Ah, you have a kirosh? Well I'm going to slam you into tiles whether you like it or not.' Then they got a spectre sword.