Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divine Failings
Divine weapons are currently treated as being 40 durability for the purpose of things like Eviter, but nearly every non-Rustic weapon has more than 40 durability (due to things like upgrades), making this a slight liability in comparison.

Normally I'd say this would be a fair trade-off since Divine means they're always at 40, but considering this is a rare, Godly enchantment, I think it could get boosted up to being treated as 50. I think this would also fit nicely with the enchantment's overall theme of being slightly better at everything.
I'd... be more in favor of other statistics getting a small boost. Since the GR, the stats it gives aren't very impressive. People just get it for the unbreakable quality in my experience. That on its own does seem lacking in what a godly enchant should do though.

The set 40 durability seems about right, all things considered, plus the difference in durability isn't very high, and thus not very important, as it only adds up to a few percent difference in parry chance. That said I could see them being boosted to count as 50 instead of boosting the power, accuracy, and/or crit.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!