Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Void Poisoning, but for real this time.
Well to note, since you don´t damage yourself with void stuff, they simply need to do some sort of RNG to inflict on yourself, obviously. Like really low chance on weak void stuff like Using voidgate and that evasive sill that makes you "Phase into the void briefly".
Slightly higher chance to stand inside a unstable void range and absorbing the void energy it shoots out.
Void Veil depending on how much you actually have absorbed.
etc.

I really think only the last level should be like really bad the others should be fine. ICly it would probably be the state where they are on the verge of treatable by that.
Dev means that Void Poisoning is not something he can throw in the game as a wound due to how 'profound' it is itself. The tiniest traces of Void Poisoning (which should be very common) can be treated by mercana, but 'real' Void Poisoning wounds, even if minor (a cut), seems to be an end-life problem.

If a guy claims to have Void Poisoning, it's death already. The whole 'weak VP = mercana lolheal' imo should be removed or made it 'really fucking hard' to pull off ICly, but I think it is just convenience so you don't lose your char over the first use of a Voidgate.

Plus, as he stated in Lore Questions, to contract Void Poisoning, you need to breathe the void, feel the void, sleep in the void, brush your teeth with your new void toothpaste™, and then you get 'rewarded' with the sweet purple candy-shaped pulsating tumors that are eating your flesh and bones away.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[Image: t1cX8qZ.jpg]
Don´t forget.
this kind of thing isn't suggested by void assassin players, its suggested by people who think people who play void assassins for any period of time should have their character die after 10+ combats involving being a void assassin, for the sole reason they are blood thirsty and want to mechanically force character death.

Void poison was meant to be an edgy character hook for people to RP, not a tool for people to use force another players character death.
preeeeeetty sure I said that I don´t want death for that.
I'm not even asking for death, just a semi-buff on minor cases (a buff, even; +RES/FP, or something since that's what the class feels to me from Absorb Veil and Black and Blue) and then a debuff on severe cases.
Nowhere did I say any kind of death. You should all be dead simply for not praising Zera.
And as far as I know, the only people that can see your Afflictions are people in your party while not in combat, so if you wanted to keep your status as private as SL2 can be about stats, there you go.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."