Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debugging/Calculation Mob
Can we have the ability to fight 0 Defense, 0 Res, no armor, no magic armor, no skill mobs with a flat amount of health? Prinnys already exist, and having the ability to possibly spawn them somewhere to fight them would help a lot when it comes to bug testing or trying to determine damage calculations.
A Prinny Balloon test dummy you can customize their stats as an item sold by those Militia people could be a decent addition, especially and mainly to bug testing.

+1
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I thought one of the training dummies behaved this way? One has a lot of defenses, the other has none, or so I thought.
Oh, nice, that is indeed how it works. I never noticed until now because it's gated behind a talent and expending a ton of physical stamina. Is there a way we can access rewardless training dummy fights without needing to expend the stamina? (And possibly the talent)
[Image: 9dbbed175a.png]
[Image: b1dff7d5cf.png]

Both seem to die in 1 hit, I think that there needs to be a bit more survivable test monsters for damage testing, either through leveling these test dummies up to current player level or through additional training dummies that scale nicely.
Set them to 1000hp for good times?
I'll just add a way to fight prinnies, I think. The stamina thing is a bit of a problem.
Sounds good to me, thank you.