Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wet Goop [Food suggestion]
Can cooking failure result in a 'Stinky Goop' food?

Food Status:
Worth: Worthless --- Field Item
HP Regen: 0% --- FP Regen: 0%
Rarity: 1 Stars (0 Stars, if possible)
The hard-worked results of inexperience in the kitchen. Why the heck would someone in their sane mind eat this? But to each their own!

Stinky Goop is a food that fills you for only 2 battles, and makes you feel 'weird' for eating it.
Text emote after eating:
You use the Stinky Goop.
You eat the Stinky Goop. Your hunger has been (somehow) satisfied for 2 battles! You (somehow) also feel more motivated, gaining 1 bonus Experience Points. Eating this food gives you an additional effect: Weird (A rather peculiar dish that is not from this world, you lack words to describe the taste, quite literally. Inflicts Silence, Hesitation LV50 and Confusion LV50.). This will last until you are hungry or until you eat something else.

- Eating Stinky Goop makes you start a fight with Silence, Hesitation and Confusion.

(Optional)

Wet Goop can be used as an Alchemy ingredient for:
- Enhanced Miracle Fertilizer (Miracle Fertilizer [1] + Wet Goop [10] + Tangerine [10])
Can only be used in a full-grown crop. It will multiply the amount of ingredients that can be harvested by 2x.

- Magic Mud (Wet Goop [5] + Raremetal Shard [5] + Dangerous Liquid [1] + Gunpowder [10])
No need to explain much. Wonders of Alchemy.

- Raremetal Shard (Wet Goop [5] + Magic Mud [5] + Dangerous Liquid [1] + Gunpowder [10])

===========================================================================================================================
My final consideration:

It's supposed to be a failure item, so obviously we shouldn't expect any 'benefits' from it, and fighting under permanent Hesitation and Confusion might be even some sort of new challenge to play around with in the Arena. (Maybe an additional dish for Risu's Pub that costs 5 Murai? Or Remedia's tent-made food?)
And it can even open some new recipes to mess around with, but that's really not my main point here.

Attached Files
.zip   deliciousgoop.zip (Size: 2.15 KB / Downloads: 161)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I don't agree with the silence part, 50% hesitation and confusion is good enough.

make the hesitation last a short time, but give the confusion a long duration.
That won't be possible, every food has a permanent duration during battles. And the purpose of this cooking failure is to not be eaten.

(Although I think Screamer, Cutthroat, Strangling Etacof or technically inflicting another silence to the 'victm' of the food might replace the silence debuff for theirs, and ''un-permanentize'' it).
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]