Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line based things vs shields,
All line based skills have a chance to fail when going through a tile ending the skill when hitting a target with a shield.

That the merrit of the idea, it gives a reason for a tank to play the defender more, gives them more tactical ways to apply their tank.

projectiles stop going forward, Side/sill cut style skills ends the tile infront of the tank.
I don't know about sidecut and sillcut but the rest seem okay.
I mean sidecut isn't going around a guy cutting him from the side, its literally dashing for ward, invading personal space and ducking over or under peoples arms as you cut them.

If a person with a large shield blocked your attack mostly, it stands reason you might lose the momentum to maintain your Blitz.

now with tanks being bumped down a bit, I feel safe in suggesting Tank buffs that affect gameplay in interesting manners more than just flat damage resistance.
I agree that we need to add more unique mechanics to make fighting interesting beyond DR, stat boosts, etc. +1
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
I think sidecut is sorta hard to even implent like that, cause scenarios like this:
DO