Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metals of SL2
So my main character is a Blacksmith, It is easily my favorite profession.
Recently i've been thinking what would their 'Real World' Equivalents would be.
This is what i think of it...

The first is Iron, Clearly it's real world counterpart is Iron.
It is an inexpensive Metal that is ready in abundance.

The next is our newest Metal, Conduiz. My thoughts lead me to Copper.
They are both great for electrical Conductivity.
It's game benifits relate to the real world metal in the way that it doesn't give alot of weight. Copper being lighter then Iron as far as i can tell. That and You don't get an attack boost because of this, because it is a softer metal.

Rockdirt, I assume is similar to Titanium.
In the real world, Titanium is lighter then Iron which contradicts rockdirts higher weight.
However, Titanium is a durable metal, Both light weight and strong.
Rockdirt is an Earth Metal, and i think Durable and strong when i think of the Element of Earth.

Galdric compared to Aluminium.
Both are lightweight, and i beleive galdric lowers power, which would make sense if it was a ductile/malleable metal.

Lastly, Dragon Remains, Which i'm going to compare to Tungsten, Which is on the heavier side of the scale.
Remaining Durable like the other metals thus far, And giving the in game benifits it does...

I didn't really put that much effort into this, as i'm no expert on metals and ores.
However these are my thoughts so far, I want to think of it's game Name and coorelate it to the Real worlds equal.

Tell me what the rest of you think about this, The game metals i didn't cover, And if you'd compare the metals i compared to a different metal of the Real world.