Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: April (2017)
This is a new topic for Lore Questions because the old one was about 26 pages. The format is roughly the same, but some guidelines;

1) Try and format your questions appropriately. As in, make it easy to read and answer.
2) Try and limit the number of questions you ask per thread. I don't mind answering them, but don't get crazy and ask me 20 things, especially if they require detailed answers.
3) Try to avoid asking extremely specific questions, such as 'Did anyone ever die of food poisoning in Cellsvich?'. Answering these is difficult, because not everything is set in stone, so giving a definitive answer on it not only restricts me in the future, but it might influence other players' character concepts that involve it.

That said, if you have any questions, you can post them in this thread! I will post answers at the end of the month/start of the next one.

Thanks! (And yes, if you had questions from the previous topic that I didn't answer before I closed it, you can post them here, but remember the formatting guideline.)
Why do you keep copy pasting the top line?
So, another question of youkai, are they capable of communicating with the summoner while not summoned? Perhaps telepathy or something of the sort?

If so is this communication a two way process? (as in you can have mental conversations.)
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
How long can a seal on magic last for typically? Would the length depend on how powerful the sealing was? (Based on Whynnesfelt)

Long ago you said stealing magic was treated about as illegally as ripping a page from a book, would you care to enlighten how much of a misdemeanor this is? After all, if a spell is stolen even in a spar its returned to the mage shortly after, so whats the real harm here?
Since we only really have the perspective of dungeon diving adventurers, how do certain types of work typically pay? (Tailoring, carpentry, butchering, cooking, farming, housekeeping, etc.)

Is there anything in particular about employment that should be pointed out? (For example, cobbling being ridiculously lucrative in Tannis for some odd cultural reasons, or money lending being unheard of in Mersales because they've just never thought of it.)

Does rap music exist, and if so, is any particular region known for it?

Dullahans have poor memory of their former life, but how bad is it, exactly?

Do Leporidae have tails?

What real life sports exist, if any? (Football, baseball, etc.)
Are there any popular fictional sports, for that matter?

Would a Wyverntouched lose their poisonous bite upon becoming a Vampire?

Can Papilions just hang out in the Deepwood without issue?

What would happen if a Shaitan went into a Dark Zone?

Obviously it depends on the individual, but how do vampires tend to racially identify? For example, would most lupine vampires consider themselves vampires and lupines, or just vampires that used to be lupines?

How much of an inconvenience is it for a Lich to have their vessel destroyed?
Are there any good ways to handle liches in general, short of somehow finding their phylactery?

How does Glykin blood affect a vampire, exactly? I've seen it roleplayed as being anywhere from causing food poisoning to effectively swallowing acid.

How are insane/suicidal people generally dealt with? (Someone engaging in public self-harm, for example.)

How lucky are Redtails, really? Are they simply inclined to have a bit more fortune, or are they frequently capable of extreme feats of improbability?
How are they seen in gambling communities, anyhow?

Is Remedia affiliated with the church/capable of healing magic? More importantly, is she single?

Is it possible for any intelligent non-humanoid creatures to be vampires? Dragons, wyverns, and the such.
How long has the dark Bard movement been going on roughly? Like 100s of years. A decade?

What does Zeran society think about the whole thing?

What Non-Combat sports exist/are popular and where?
1,000 Counts of 27.
How potent is a Phenex's 'Revive' racial skill? How close to the brink of death could it revitalize someone, or stabilize them?

How exactly does 'From the Ashes' work? Does it happen when they are near death or just about to die to revitalize them, or is it more than that? How severe of wounds can it heal in that near death situation if at all, in either case?

EDIT: I believe I heard this before but, do the arcane bullets from Magic Gunner lower life expectancy on the user? And if so how? I recall it being this way, but cannot find the source/answer on it again.
[Image: PersonalNecessaryArmyworm-size_restricted.gif]
Dyrnwyn, ERUPT, and IGNITE!
Okay, so I have a few questions about how Kaelensia would interact with one another in Egwyn.

I get that Egwyn is a peaceful place but because of it being inhabited by large animals do the people practice something? Also, if they do would some Kaelensia tribes that are peaceful warriors that follow their races Deity and interact with the shamans, meaning they are more akin to magic in a form similar to Onigan Shamans?

My other question also ties into my previous one but, would these Kaelensia participate in friendly combat with one another whenever they meet up at Kaellia, this being the way they keep peace among all the different tribes?
What is 'Soccer' called, in Sigrogana? Just 'Soccer' or something peculiar?

Where does it come from? Egwyn? Kysei?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
How long does it take for a Zeran to regrow their horns incase they break off?