Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bunny Stomp!
A spur of the moment thought, mostly with kick build leporidae in mind, since they don't get much love.

I thought the following changes would offer Rabbit Leap more synergy with some setups, and also be realllly fun to boot.

Rabbit Leap is changed to be able to target enemies alongside blank spaces, when the leporidae lands on an enemy they will deal unresistable blunt physical damage equal to 75% of their scaled SAN, afterwards they will leap 1 square in front of the target, remaining airborne.

This would make Rabbit Leap synergize very well with skills such as wazabane, sky chariot and axe kick, and overall just be very fun to play around with, what do you think?
I'd like a suggestion of an offensive racial for Felidae/Grimalkin, but hey, why not? It can be denied by immobilized anyway.

Also, this 1 square should be randomized.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Why not just have it be relative to the direction you hopped? if diagonal in exact it'd have to be random between the two directions.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I just thought one fixed direction (In front of the enemy) would make it a bit easier to put in, either that or a random tile by the opponent, similar to heaven kick.

Also landing directly in front of the enemy doesn't make the racial ability a bit too overbearing, as a lot of defenses are front-facing orientated.
That's why. Landing infront of a Flottement + Evasion can be pretty frustrating.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]