Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donation Item Suggestions
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4525#p4525 Wrote:Blissey » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:42 pm[/url]"]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4524#p4524 Wrote:Rendar » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:04 pm[/url]"]Inn Keeper

Toggle your inner innkeep. Whenever you place this ASAGO HOUSE extension in your home, people can choose to rest up in the beds in your home for a fee that is automatically paid to the inn keeper and they are fully healed. Like an actual inn.

This -- along with the Majistran Issued Automage that hasn't been released yet but should be -- is hella.

Depending on the price, 100 - 200 murai sounds fair, these would be great to have.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I know this was previously suggested, but maybe a redux to the idea, and why.

Custom NPCs (for houses only)
  • Price: 200 Asagorians
  • Takes up one furniture slot.
  • Able to change name, appearance (with every item in the mirror, including shards), and message when talked to.
  • Are dense like other NPCs.

These are not shops, and they're not meant to do anything fancy other than have some dialogue.

Reason being, sometimes you want something to spell out ambience without signs (especially when some people don't have Fluency), sometimes you want to block off an area for just a bit until later, sometimes people need directions in a house and no players are there to guide them.

This would be a fun, and interesting way to add ambience to a house, and make them look a little more populated than a ghost town, half of the time.

I'd really like it to have some NPCs to plop down in front of doors in my house, or placed in a certain area to make it seem a little, just a little, more alive.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4745#p4745 Wrote:Ryu-Kazuki » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:00 pm[/url]"]I know this was previously suggested, but maybe a redux to the idea, and why.

• Able to change name, appearance (with every item in the mirror, including shards), and message when talked to.

These are not shops, and they're not meant to do anything fancy other than have some dialogue.

Reason being, sometimes you want something to spell out ambience without signs (especially when some people don't have Fluency), sometimes you want to block off an area for just a bit until later, sometimes people need directions in a house and no players are there to guide them.

This would be a fun, and interesting way to add ambience to a house, and make them look a little more populated than a ghost town, half of the time.

I'd really like it to have some NPCs to plop down in front of doors in my house, or placed in a certain area to make it seem a little, just a little, more alive.

This would be great.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4745#p4745 Wrote:Ryu-Kazuki » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:00 pm[/url]"]

I don't mind this as long as it's craftable/more than one.

Having 'patrol' routes would also be nice if possible.
Weapon Blueprint Paper
Comes in packs of 5 for 250 asagorians
Allows you to select one weapon and change the following attributes...
-Icon for inventory use (32x32 dmi)
-Sound effect for on-hit (max 5 seconds long, ogg format)
-"Lore" Description of the weapon (doesn't change any of the effect descriptions)

This would be useful for making things like whips (made from staffs), drills (made from spears), rock slings (made from isesip tomes), and such.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5692#p5692 Wrote:Sawrock » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:41 am[/url]"]Weapon Blueprint Paper
-"Lore" Description of the weapon (doesn't change any of the effect descriptions)

This would be useful for making things like whips (made from staffs), drills (made from spears), rock slings (made from isesip tomes), and such.

No offense, but this isn't much different than renaming a weapon because no one would see the icon, and if they didn't have sounds off, they'd be able to hear it. Not really worth the money in my opinion.

"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5692#p5692 Wrote:Sawrock » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:41 am[/url]"]Weapon Blueprint Paper

I like this because if we got to make player quests in the future, these would make really cool rewards. Or even for now, you could place it as a custom mount item in-home.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Expression Expresser
100 asagorians
You can have double the amount of winquotes you are normally allowed to have. If you trade this with another character, all of your winquotes will be erased.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Chinchiro Table

Furniture item that allows you to play Chinchiro in the comfort of your home, without an attendant obviously. Woulda been nice for this cultural festival going on right now.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Weather Machine:

Allows you to set the weather in your house.

Adds a transparent tile option to your house to determine what is inside, and what isn't. (IE: no rain inside)
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)