Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donation Item Suggestions
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=12079#p12079 Wrote:MegaBlues » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:20 pm[/url]"]Too much of a gameplay advantage to be fair as a donor item.
How? The only one that gives you anything else than information, which mind you is accessible to anyone who pays attention, is the one about the Alga Plumes. The only bit of information you can't keep track of yourself is how many monsters are left on your floor, how close you are to the core floor and if there are any NPC merchants on the floor. The latter two are mostly trivial, while the former is fairly easy to check even without this item by simply walking up and down a flight of stairs to see if the message about a floor being 'Calm' pops up.

The last three I wrote would be pushing the line a bit, yes, but that's why I set them as 'Possible'.
Is an item that lets you play sound effects (similar to marching band in interface, but completely different in purpose) to your party and people you're in a battle with out of the question? It would be something cool to experiment with, and the option to toggle hearing it off could be put in preferences. However, I -do- know how irresponsible people can be with things like this.
Could we get the Ultimate Bling item as a donor item? Though, perhaps it can be called something else, have similar effects, et cetera? I know it's supposed to be a non-item for many, but I think it's time for everyone to be gaudy.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Neryf's House Development Kit

Ever wanted to make your house, mansion, castle, or even large town act as if it was alive? Welcome to the future with Neryf's House Dev-Kit! This kit allows you to place a layer of conductive Neryf's blood and other special, technical engineering stuff to make your home feel alive and wonderful!

This donation item allows you to place invisible wiring and machines down in your house that is only visible while in the construction menu. The wiring can be connected to furniture and special tiles that interact with players and other furniture in the home, similar to Redstone Wiring in Minecraft but with the ability to be complex. This allows you to customize your house ten fold, and even add an interactive sort of home, or maybe even a dungeon of sorts!

Every special tile and furniture would have inputs and outputs that can be linked with wire that is linked to other machines through 'holding' the wire. This is only visible through the construction menu, and when you want to link two machines, you just click it's input/output button on the interface and then click another machine's input/output button. For example, a door can have a "Lock" input, an "Open" input, and a: "Status" and "Locked" output. This allows many creative things that allow complex house makers (like me) make really cool stuff.

Ideas below for certain devices that can be used with this idea. Honestly, there's a LOT that can be done, so this isn't a finished list. In fact, some of these ideas might be dumb. Who knows, just put em in there!

-Special Tiles Ideas-

"Conveyer Belt" - Moves players when stepped on and if activated. Has a delay between pushes to prevent abuse. (Inputs: Toggle. Outputs: On)
"Teleportation Circle" - Players can teleport to a certain tile if it has the "Location Beacon" tile on it. Only works on the same floor. (Inputs: TeleLocation, Send. Outputs: SteppedOn, Sent)
"Location Beacon" - Allows you to give coordinate information on a specific tile as an ouput. (Output: Location)
"Flip-Cannon" - Shoot your friends across your house! When triggered and someone is on it, it sends them flying in a certain direction until they hit something solid and opaque. (Input: Shoot, Output: Shooting)
"Ice Floor Generator" - Makes players skip a tile when walked on and activated. (Input: On, Output: Skipped)
"Button" - A button that can be pushed by a player! (Output: Pushed)
"Floor Button" - A button that can be stepped on by a player! (Output: Pushed)
"Password Recognizer" - Another type of button, but if someone says a certain set keyphrase, it activates! (Output: Activated)

-Special Gate Ideas-

Pretty much every Logic Gate Ever, such as...
OR
AND
NOT
XOR
XAND
exc...

Toggle Gate
Delay Gate
Anything else I've missed.
Blank Picture Frame: Allows you to increase the size of the picture in your profile page's 'Appearance' tab. Larger file sizes can be stored, and -- ideally, if it's possible -- the dimensions of the portrait scale to the picture, so you aren't locked to 238x400.
Bottomless Bucket or Golden Bucket

A bucket that contains a near endless supply of water (Or even just 100 uses would be fine), for some reason or another, mainly to be used for farming for people who don't want to travel in between the nearest well and their crops thousands of times or carry around thousands of buckets.

Also worthy of suggestion:
Golden Shovel
Golden Hoe
Golden Axe
A donator item that plays the overlay of a skill's visual effects on yourself for the pure intent of roleplay purposes, similar to a mask of the night lord or pet kit.

For example, being able to throw on the invoking overlay for if your character were invoking something ICly, or throwing on Ki Awoken overlay out of combat for if you were going all out on a martial artist character.

I feel as if this'd add a lot to roleplay.
Golden Bucket / Bottomless Bucket shameless promotion (after having doing farming bcz fk that).

Having it have 100 uses (or just utterly endless) and/or having a SPRINKLER effect where you water all tiles adjacent to you (in a 3x3).
A donation item that sets all visual statuses greyscale then colors it.

that way you can have a green ki awoken, ect.
With addition to the new Human "Races".

Birth Certificate Alteration: 100 Asagos
Allows a Human race to change to a differnt Human race.

Mostly cause I RPed my characters coming from Hyoya, but could never reflect it on the character sheet. So for IC reasons, it would be cool to be able to change that now that you can, without regrinding everything.