Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donation Item Suggestions
"Shujin" Wrote:With addition to the new Human "Races".

Birth Certificate Alteration: 100 Asagos
Allows a Human race to change to a differnt Human race.

Mostly cause I RPed my characters coming from Hyoya, but could never reflect it on the character sheet. So for IC reasons, it would be cool to be able to change that now that you can, without regrinding everything.
This is actually a really, really good idea. I'm in the same spot too, and I'm sure there's plenty stuck in this situation as well.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
A golden bonesaw would be nice.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Okay, very important one now.
You know the boxes with the demon fruits? Please delete those form the asago shop list. Its really only a trap for newcomers that don't know that you can buy those at 1000 murai cheap, and its really not worth spending real life money on those in first place.
I know what I'm referencing above only happened once, but I feel like that's enough.

Now, as a counter request to outweigh my request above, maybe I can suggest two ideas.

Cursed Hat of Attention: Increases reputation softcap to 80(maybe more?) and doubles reputation gain.
Sylphid Charm: Allows you to play sprites in the map. It goes like this: You load a animation in the charm(or pick form a default one that is already in the game, such as Overload), and then you can put the item in your utility belt. To use it, click it on your utility belt and then click on a tile, the animation will play on that tile.
With the new Dungeon Generation, I feel like Chaos Keys could need a little tweak.
Can we maybe have it so that we can actually choose which type of dungeon will spawn?
I imangine something like this:
Quote:Type: (Choose Biome here. Desert/Tunnels/Cavren etc.)
Subtype 1: (Choose additional effect like Crazy/Stylish/Giant etc.)
Subtype 2: (Choose one more effect)
Baselevel: (Choose a level anywhere from 1 to your level)
Power up: (Choose another core to sacrifice, tiny:+1 level small:+3 medium:+5....Massive:+10 to the level selected)

That would make it a cool thing to get, gets you some donations and people can use it to farm very specific items if they want too. Or create challange dungeons. Currently with the new change I think that would be a good addon.
Just because Dev said we're allowed to show our support for items..

The Chaos Key tweak suggested by Shujin is a godsend, especially when we're in this situation where we no longer have "super fast tower grinding". I +1 this so hard.

Spoops post_id=24011 time=1490858301 user_id=193 Wrote:Bottomless Bucket or Golden Bucket
A bucket that contains a near endless supply of water (Or even just 100 uses would be fine), for some reason or another, mainly to be used for farming for people who don't want to travel in between the nearest well and their crops thousands of times or carry around thousands of buckets.
Also worthy of suggestion:
Golden Shovel
Golden Hoe
Golden Axe

I have friends who like the farming here, but hate running from point A to point B to constantly accumulate water, so I also like this suggestion.

Spoops post_id=25431 time=1496693182 user_id=193 Wrote:A donator item that plays the overlay of a skill's visual effects on yourself for the pure intent of roleplay purposes, similar to a mask of the night lord or pet kit.
For example, being able to throw on the invoking overlay for if your character were invoking something ICly, or throwing on Ki Awoken overlay out of combat for if you were going all out on a martial artist character.
Personally, I'd buy this.

Lolzytripd post_id=26971 time=1502110920 user_id=58 Wrote:A donation item that sets all visual statuses greyscale then colors it.

that way you can have a green ki awoken, ect.
I want this, but I also want this for regular icons so that we can change the colors of them to more suitably match what we have in mind.
Additionally, a donator item that allows us to import icons that match SL2's art-style into the game.
A donation item much like the Rainbow Rose, known as Rainbow Aura, that allows us to choose a toggle-able aura that we can place on our characters. It would be like the auras from the Mage Enchantments and the Cleric Enchantments, and perhaps even the ones from Monk and all the other classes as well. That way we can use them for the sake of roleplay, such as 'power up' or using a great amount of magical power.

I think it'll add some great effect to roleplay. Could even add the Invocation aura as well!

I know I'd buy this in a heart-beat, much like I did with the Rainbow Rose, which was a very great addition.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Blissey post_id=36325 time=1556382070 user_id=50 Wrote:A donation item much like the Rainbow Rose, known as Rainbow Aura, that allows us to choose a toggle-able aura that we can place on our characters. It would be like the auras from the Mage Enchantments and the Cleric Enchantments, and perhaps even the ones from Monk and all the other classes as well. That way we can use them for the sake of roleplay, such as 'power up' or using a great amount of magical power.

I think it'll add some great effect to roleplay. Could even add the Invocation aura as well!

I know I'd buy this in a heart-beat, much like I did with the Rainbow Rose, which was a very great addition.

The auras look terrible enough in combat do we really need people constantly glowing out of combat too? Definitely no if its the same as existing enchant effects. I' de go for it if it were a lot more subdued though. Like an 85-90% transparent version or something. Since it would let people have a faint enough aura of their characters Focus without being ugly as sin. Still probably look terrible, but not as terrible.
Could give people the option to adjust transparency, then. The Mage and Cleric Enchant auras do not look horrible at all. I'm not sure which you're talking about but I suppose it's a matter of opinion.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Could We have a Expandable Asago Floor Item For a Floor?
I Imagine THAT We Want More Room To add Our Buildings That Cost 500 Asagos?
that Could Help Stuff Like Events Like the Captive Moon

I May can Could Limit How Long and Height of the Whole Floor Be, Like (+15 Area Tiles Something Balenced Like That)
And Acts Like a Untradeable to Players Item.
[Image: b69d8dc830a1a6b64ce233e92b2e79c9.png]
[Image: bc307a682fc5f9d2b0a5c0de4dc3aa90.png]
[Image: 5441207b804d39be46ea2d5f9d73eff7.png]
An egg with a bullet next to it.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]