Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donation Item Suggestions
Furniture Catalog
Allows access to the Discer Chest/Furniture shop from anywhere on use. Could also alternatively be added to the Laplace PDA.

Portable Workbench (Crafting Type)
Allows you to set down a personal workbench akin to performance tips, allows you to craft for others anywhere.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miller's post:
  • Jupiter_Storm
(10-23-2020, 07:30 PM)Miller Wrote: Furniture Catalog
Allows access to the Discer Chest/Furniture shop from anywhere on use. Could also alternatively be added to the Laplace PDA.

This, so much this. It's exceptionally necessary for larger houses with multiple levels where you make decoration-related decisions on the fly.
[Image: House_Banner_PNG.png]
Not sure if this has been requested yet, but I'd like to see more golden tools

Things like Golden Axes, Shovels, and Hoes, it'd make the having to make a new tool every 25 uses not a problem anymore, maybe it's just my lazy speaking.

Another thing that could be slightly useful would be some form of banker we can carry with us, that would allow us to withdraw and deposit Murai without having to go to the bank, really nothing more than a convenience, much like the PDA allowing you to finish and take requests remotely
W-what? what do you mean I need to have a catchy signature....i don't know how to do that....wait are you writing this down!?
Colorful Lantern

Emits a light source similar to the torch that has a customizable color like a rainbow rose might, this could include a cool look for stuff like a light blue light/red light etc. to sort of play off different lighting sources originating from someone, it would be especially cool for a lantern bearer perhaps.
[-] The following 2 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Ace, Blissey
Making it a bulk because I never post here anyway. Just food for the thought based on current player needs:

Sound Box
- Allows you to play the many sound effects from the game for everyone around you, except Rectifier because I like my ears intact.
- Should work like Mask of the Night's Lord. You select then play it as many times as you want. Or maybe a few per in-game hour.

Bag of Tricks
- Allows you to show off a single special effect on yourself. Some effects should probably linger until turned off, like Ki Awoken or Power Up.
- Should work like Mask of the Night's Lord. You select then play it as many times as you want, unless it's toggleable. Or maybe a few per in-game hour.

Magic Stool
- On use, spawns a stool under you that disappears once you move out of it.
- If used while deployed, despawns the stool.
- Right-clicking it allows you to change the icon and icon state of the chair, as well as set its Pixel_X and Pixel_Y. As well as to toggle its spawn/despawn.

Magic Barrel
- On use, spawns a barrel in your front. It can be walked over by players but not monsters, and only one can be active at a time, per Magic Barrel item.
- If used while deployed, despawns the barrel.
- Right-clicking it allows you to change the icon and icon state of the barrel, as well as set its Pixel_X and Pixel_Y.

Magic Bait
- On use, throws some bait that attracts all monsters towards it for a lengthier time. Like the Gentleman's Literature, but custom, infinite uses and slightly better.
- Right-clicking it allows you to change the icon and icon state of the bait, as well as set its Pixel_X and Pixel_Y.

Magic Pot
- On use, you draw three cards-- Wait, no. You can just plant seeds in it remotely and over time they mature and grant you the harvest. For the real lazy AFK farmers.

Golden Rod
- A golden rod that allows you to automatically fish on a spot until you run out of bait.
- Cannot be used in Fishing Competitions, because the fisherman there is allergic to gold. Deepest lore.

Clever Compass
- On use, shows you the nearest monster, boss monster or exit/core inside a BDP.
- Upon entering a floor, tells you where the entrance to the next floor is.
- Right-click allows you to calibrate it between seeking monsters, bosses, entrances/core or exits.

Chest Finder
- On use, shows a prompt with the directions towards the nearest chest, depending on its calibration.
- Upon entering a floor, tells you how many chests are in there.
- Right-click allows you to calibrate it, between finding low rank chests, medium rank chests, high rank chests, chests filled with gold and red chests.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Snake's post:
  • Fern, K Peculier, Miller
Terraformer

Using a dungeon core to spawn mine able rocks chop able trees or gather able herbs

Put a timer on it like the Key if needed.

Semi related: I think more items that use dungeon cores would be great
I know this thread is for donation item suggestions, but I didn't want to start a new one for the sake of one lone suggestion: Custom Furniture Regalia.

You'd be able to use them like any other regalia -- except for furniture. Preferably the icons could be as large as 96x96.

I really want huge statues as furniture....
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Endless Hat
319 patreons
Stitched from the feathers of a duckneck... and the skin. And the beak's been added, too. Great. Wait. You're just wearing a duckneck!!!!!!
Adds a duckneck icon over the player that stretches off-map. Like the icon does do.

Ended Hat
21 patreons
It's a hat.
It's a hat. It goes into the accessory slot. It has no effects.

Jazz Band
600 asagorians
Marching bands have a long-spirited rivalry with jazz bands. It's just the way the world works, and this works to tune in to some of those more freeform musical expressions.
Works as a marching band, but instead of uploading .oggs and other various music files, uses a youtube link instead. Marching band, as well as this item, can be traded at any Asago bank for 600 murai to facilitate people wanting to switch from one to another to gauge their preference.

Hat Ender
1 asagorian
You hate hats so much, you took this experimental pill. Now you'll show them. You're on top of their world, instead of them being on top of your head.
One-use item. Makes your own and enemy helmets permanently lose their effects upon initiating a fight.

Tool Cool
350 asagorians
You've got all the tools in this toolbox. It was worth buying from your Uncle Stanley.
Works like a portable blacksmith except only applies all took effects to the equipment placed within, for a cost of 3000 murai. Cannot be bought from Asago; can only be bought from your Uncle Stanley.

Fruit of Foolidity
100 asagorians
This regenerating fruit bears a striking similarity to a certain mage-produced fruit. The seeds hurt your teeth.
Displays the fruit of fluidity's message on use. Can be used any number of times.

Professor Pink's Calender
1000 patreons, 1000 asagorians, and 1000 murai for each player online
You found this in your shopping bag. After you bought it from Asago. Creepy.
Lets you change the calender date for everyone until reboot. Does not work within the first OOC hour of a new reboot.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Sawrock's post:
  • K Peculier, Miller, Shadbase
pet kit icon regalia
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like Sawrock's post:
  • Ace, Fern, firehawk11, K Peculier, Miller, Shadbase
Pretty simple concept, not sure how difficult in practice it'd be. An item (probably 500 Asagorians) that lets you save 2 profiles instead of one. Namely text, since image is simple enough to change alone, but the various pages and color schemes and borders are a pain to switch through if you want to. So the item in question would let you save all your changes to a 'slot 1' or 'slot 2', similar to how you can do with your icon at a mirror.

It'd be especially good for folks with multiple outfits, since I see that they currently have to go and highlight one option in a table of contents, and have the actual descriptions on the following pages.

Originally posted this in its own thread, but I saw that donation items had their own thing. Reeeeeee.
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr.SmileGod's post:
  • Miller, Poruku, Shadbase