Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larveget Potential (The reeee sword)
Currently this is the Larveget potential

-------------------------

A sword said to be made from the remains of an insect-god whose screams cursed all who harmed him.

Potential Skill - Tuning
Larveget's Potential Skill. Requires Substitute Sound ATK to be active. Consumes the status by the weapon and increases your Sound ATK by Larveget's total Upgrade Level (UL) for the next 3 rounds.

On Hit: Replaces your Sound ATK with the target's for 2 rounds.

I can literally not find a single weapon/skill/spell in the game that uses your current sound attack for anything. This seems like a placeholder for the almighty bard class combo.

Could we get a loud insect scree for the tuning skill if not some sort of ability that uses sound attack with its potential?

(The tactical insect 'scree' will spook players so I consider that a huge buff.)
[Image: tenor.gif]
The screeee needs to force the opponent's computer to turn on sound and go to max volume.

In all seriousness, though, I do want to see this sword become actually useful- two of the main things that deal Sound damage are Dense Thunder, which is based on half damage dealt with the first attack if they hit something or Shukuchi, and Mortissimo, which is a flat rate on UL- both of them are flat damage not even based on Sound ATK. There's also the Sound tome, but who ever uses that to attack or at all?

I want to see this sword either reworked or more Sound skills/spells based on Sound ATK and not something else.
[Image: unknown.png]
I say for a 10* weapon potential, it releases a loud sound-wave in a circular area with damage equal to Sound Attack+ UL/2 + Player Level and any enemy that is hit by the sound that damaged the user within the last 2 rounds is afflicted with hesitation LVL UL. the only factor that will increase the base damage of around 60+ to 72 is your sound attack, since defense will still come into play and I imagine it as a large aoe, it's good for damaging enemies all around while not being absurdly broken.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Or just increase all sound damage you deal by UL (making it 'add UL damage' to any sound type damage, like Moonlight Mercy adds UL damage to Critical Damage.) and this would be infinitely better, because of Sonic Shell, Dense Thunder, War Cry and Electric Axe.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"K Peculier" Wrote:I can literally not find a single weapon/skill/spell in the game that uses your current sound attack for anything.

War Cry. There. A single skill in the game that uses your sound attack for anything.

Jokes aside, more things will be added later; I don't see the need to change this immediately. Leave it as is so it has synergy with things as soon as they're added.
*loud burp*
There will be more to come, probably whenever a new Mage/Curate promote or the Bard class gets added.