Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In light of the server's Ransomware issue
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BACK UP FILES BI-WEEKLY.

I have to remake two or three characters again from scratch from the "two weeks rollback" worst case scenario. I'm sure a bunch of other people made characters within this time period, too.

If file back ups are refreshed twice a week, the damage will be far less cataclysmic. People are going to have characters wiped, Asagorians removed, and houses wiped clean. But if this happens again, we should be prepared for it and not be destroyed once again.
[Image: unknown.png]
I support this idea 9999%.
I just joined this community two weeks ago. It sounds like I'm set to lose both of my characters - a level 46 and a level 38. I have no screenshots of this, so I can't really expect anything to be returned. It is still very discouraging. At least I have a donation receipt.

On top of changing the backup schedule, I also heavily encourage the game team to switch server hosts. There's no reason the server should have been exposed to this, or even vulnerable in the first place. (I was told about the hosting company on Discord - a quick Google search reveals some similar nightmare reviews left by other customers.)
At the very least, I'd like to see some kind of compensation. Another evil's birthday situation so people can get their characters back up, some kind of exp fruit, something. If things aren't somehow fixed, that is.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
[Image: tumblr_oo55tiAgjL1w6sc88o1_500.gif]
Hello there,

I'm sure Dev will respond to this (or make a more announcing topic) but everything should be back in order.

The data loss is very minimal or non-existent, so you shouldn't worry that much.

Kind regards,
DJScias
I'm the host of Sigrogana Legend 1 & 2, if something is wrong you can contact me on Discord @ DJScias#0812.
(Keep it to emergencies only please.)
I look forward to seeing the details.

"Minimal or non-existent" is very reassuring. Thanks for the update.
I want my 3 Murai back. That Jammer fight was tough, yo.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]