Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Report List?
Would it be alright to create a stickied topic in the Bug Report forum that has a list of bugs that may have gotten overlooked / haven't been addressed in a while? Sometimes depending on how many get posted, the newer ones might get pushed aside (due to being bumped down the list) and forgotten about. It also says in the sticky, "don't bump them unless you have something to add", so it kind of keeps people from just going, "bump because this isn't fixed yet".

The main idea is just to get a recorded list of what might've been forgotten / hasn't gotten a proper fix yet and is still a current issue. Would that be alright to start a topic like that for making sure the bugs get properly addressed?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I think that's what the Solved/Unsolved thing is for. So as long as people are marking it correctly, it shouldn't be an issue.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
It's not necessary.
Then is it bad if we go ahead and do bump them in the event they go a little too long without being addressed? I just want to make sure there's a proper way to make sure no bugs go overlooked. (I'm OCD about bugs existing, you could say it.. bugs me.)
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Yes, it is bad.